About Rubicon Erudite Rubicon Erudite was established by Jay Balachandran, a Chartered Accountant and CPA, with the primary aim of offering bespoke learning management solutions across varied capability spaces tailored to client’s specific requirements. Rubicon Erudite leverages an expert faculty resource base together with a dedicated Advisory Committee of highly experienced and well-travelled subject-matter experts to devise syllabi and courses to satisfy each client engagement. Rubicon Erudite is actively engaged in developing syllabi and content material, in particular covering soft-skills modules, for clients ranging from education institutions, corporates and defined groups of individuals. Our defining principle is to understand the client’s gaps and shortcomings, suggest viable improvement solutions, up-skill candidates and support through the implementation and feedback phases. The deliverables are offered in a cost-effective, professional arrangement through both online real-time and in-country classes, as relevant to each client. Our deliverables are designed keeping in mind, cost-competitiveness, flexibility in both learning and teaching approaches, customisability to corporate client and student requirements and open and dynamic learning systems to offer optimal advantage to our enrolled candidates.
English Language Series web page
Through the English Language series, candidates can choose between our standard courses:
- IELTS exam preparatory course
- Business English & Etiquette
and courses customised in accordance with candidate/client’s specific needs and requirements.
Our Core Strengths and Capabilities
Our Core Strengths:
- Personal, dedicated one-to-one teaching/coaching sessions
- Teaching team comprised of Native English speakers
- The Teaching team - comprised of trained teachers experienced with delivering courses through both the classroom and e-learning environments
- The Teaching team – all our trained teachers have a minimum qualification of a Bachelors Degree in Education with additional teaching qualifications including a Master’s Degree in TEAL (Teaching English as an Additional Language), TEFL (Teaching English as a Foreign Language) Certification, membership as a Certified Cambridge English Teacher.
Our Core Capabilities:
- Developing general English syllabi for educational institutions and delivering the courses
- Developing class content material for educational institutions and delivering the courses
- Developing Business English syllabi for corporate employees and delivering the courses
- Developing English syllabi in accordance with levels of English proficiency – Beginner, Intermediate & Advanced and delivering the courses
- Developing English syllabi with a focus on specific skill-sets (general or thematic) – Speaking -(Pronunciation, Proficient Oral Communication), Reading, Writing skill development and delivering the courses
- Developing English syllabi with a focus on specific skill-sets (Business English) – Speaking - (Pronunciation, Proficient Oral Communication), Reading, Writing skill development and delivering the courses
- Developing courses designed for first-time English speakers and delivering the courses
Do get in touch with usTo learn more about our English Language course offerings and for course customisation queries, do get in touch with us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We shall get back to you to take your request forward